Quality Service at a Reasonable Rate
In October 2008, geothermal heat pumps were added to section 2D of the Internal Revenue Code. This created a 30% tax credit for costs associated with qualified geothermal equipment ‘placed in service’ through the end of 2016. Property is usually considered to be 'placed in service' when installation is complete and equipment is ready for use. However, if the system is part of the construction or renovation of a house, it’s considered 'placed in service' when the taxpayer takes residence of the house. The credit includes the following:
- 30% of total system cost
- No limit to credit amount for 2009 and beyond
- Can be used to offset AMT tax
- Can be used in more than one year
- Can be combined with solar and wind tax credits
- Can be combined with energy efficiency upgrade credits
Be sure to ask for more information at your free estimate appointment.
Geothermal Scott Heating and Cooling is proud to offer the following discounts to our customers:
- Military Discount - 10% off labor
- Website Special - 10% off labor for system installation or first service
- Winter Is Coming - 10% off when you book your service before November 30, 2014
- Referral Thanks - 10% off your next service when your referral completes service or installation
Be sure to ask about our discounts when you call!
About the Company
Geothermal Scott Heating and Cooling officially opened for business in 2014. I’m Scott Smith, the owner and Master HVAC license holder. I have over 40 years of experience in the heating and cooling world. My wife Ann is the CEO and the love of my life for over 36 years. We have two kids, a daughter and a son, and 2 grandkids, a boy and a new baby girl. My son is my website designer and my daughter gives me relaxing Pop-Pop time, so you could call us a family business!
Today our customer base is over 500 people and still growing. Our goal is to have two more employees by the end of 2014 and continue to grow our customer base while providing quality service at a reasonable rate. We do geothermal right the first time, every time. To learn more about Geothermal, check out the 'Geothermal' tab on the main page, or give us a call on the number on the 'Contact' page. We look forward to speaking with you!